CE & Training Opportunities
- FP-C, CCP-C & CFRN Advanced Practice Update & Critical Care Review Course (Chico) June 5-7, 2020
- EMT Refresher Course (Butte College) June 3 – July 11, 2020
Approved Training Programs
- 2020 Regional Training Module
- Public Safety Naloxone Training
- Naloxone, Epi & Glucometer Training
- i-gel Airway Device Training
- Pain Management Training
- Tranexamic Acid (TXA) Training
MICN Course Materials
Training Program Application Documents
S-SV EMS is the approval authority for EMS Continuing Education (CE), Public Safety First Aid (PSFA), Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced EMT (AEMT) and Paramedic Training Programs based in the S-SV EMS region. Program approval policies, applications and other required documents are located below.
There are specific requirements and qualifications that must be met for each type of training program. It is highly recommended that you contact S-SV EMS to confirm your eligibility and discuss your training program prior to submitting an application for approval.
EMR Training Programs
AEMT Training Programs