- Beginning August 26th, S-SV will be closed the fourth Wednesday of every month from 8:30-9:30 a.m for a Staff meeting.
- S-SV EMS is pleased to announce the appointment of John Poland, Paramedic, to the position of Associate Director in the Rocklin office. John will assume his new duties on 8/31/15. John has been with S-SV since 2009 in the position of QI/Education Coordination. He will continue to be responsible for QI, EMT investigations, policy/protocol development as well as taking on some administrative duties.
- Karen Crain-Riddle, R.N. has retired from S-SV EMS after 8 years as Associate Director. She was recognized at the June Regional Medical Control Advisory Committee and by the JPA Governing Board of Directors at the July 10 meeting. We will miss her and wish her the best.
Her departure has created a job opportunity at S-SV EMS for a part-time Trauma/Specialty Center Coordinator. (Click Here) for the job flyer with the position details.
- 2015 Public Safety Personnel Regulations Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Revised regulations affecting Public Safety First Aid (PSFA) and Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) personnel.
- Policy Manual Updates #54 and #55 are available on our Regional Medical Control Advisory Committee Page. The appropriate individual policy and protocol website links have also been updated.
- Visit our Education Page for information about upcoming EMS training classes, EMS education information and training program approval information.